I come up with this kinda 'bucket list' of events to go for the first half of the year (and I will keep updating the list with newer events from insing, timeoutsingapore, I-S Magazine, and expatliving):
1. Eric Clapton Live in Singapore - 4 March 2014, 8 pm
2. Singapore International Jazz Festival - 27 February to 2 March 2014, 6.30 pm, approx. 5 hrs 30 mins
- Jamie Cullum will be there OMG!
- Other exciting line-ups include: Natalie Cole, James Morrison, India Arie, Incognito, Gregory Porter, Allen Stone and a swathe of notable local musicians too. It’s on from 27 February to 2 March at the MasterCard Theatres, Marina Bay Sands. (expatliving)
- Info on: Marina Bay Sands website