Sunday, April 25, 2010



i had never liked animals, never.

but I always thought that having pets will be good for a child's growth;
you know, help them to get in touch with their emotions, and don't grow up to be a cold-hearted person nor a distant person, like me.

so I've been telling myself that when I have kids, I'll have a dog at home.
and I also hope that my husband will be one who like or love animals. haha
(and yesterday when I told my friend about this, she was like: "what? is it because of 'Marley & Me'?" haha I've not even watched the movie yet.)

I'll learn not to be scared of animals anymore, cos up until now, I figured that i sort of like animals and sometimes I think they're cute,
however, once they GET MOVIN' towards me or just show signs of life, I immediately build a wall around me, one that will make sure they won't go anywhere near myself. (or I'll run, or I'll hide, or I'll go someplace higher, or ask someone to shoo the 'dangerous moving object' away.

yup anyways, I will learn to love animals, and some of them are really adorable.
Take a look at these photos:

(do you know? otters hold hands when they sleep, so they won't float away from each other)

mandarin ducks, just look at those colours!

a lizard is actually a beautiful creature, I especially like the shape of its feet

gorgeous octopus

innocent piggies

hey beautiful creatures, I'll learn to love you someday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment