Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good day dear!



I recently watched the movie: "Dear John" and I must say I love the movie.
It is selfless..that's what I find so adorable about it. but I'm really skeptical that we could still find such selflessness in the world today.

anyway, it's just a movie, well let's not get touchy-feely now or worse, pretend to be philosophical. By the way, I think philosophy is a cool subject, maybe I would consider taking it as a minor in uni. I don't know. What do you think?

Just to digress a little, I think this whole uni frenzy thing is really getting into me. Like. hellooo do you think it's all that easy to get straight brilliant As for 'A' levels, huh? (well, I know I know, it's not easy at all, my dear, but you've gotta at least try giving your best cos you know you're all the better from all those people!) so yup sometimes I wonder why, but I do really think that I have a split personality you know cos when I'm thinking about one matter, there're always like two TV channels that show up in my head and the speaker just start talking and it confuses me and yes I know I've gotta stop blabbering now cos this is really non-nonsensical oh wait! maybe there are others who feel the same way too..is there anyone of you as weird as this? haha

so anyways, back to the movie, Dear John. I really love the characters and my favorite scene would be when Savannah found out that John had decided to extend his deployment. Here's a quote from it:

"What do you-What do you want from me, Savannah. I mean-Just tell me what you want from me, cause-Do you want me to quit? Is that it? You want me to quit? I don't know how we got here..I don't know what happened. Just woke up...And, there's..."

and then Savannah just hugged him, real tight. It made tears came to my eyes. You know, it's because, both of them are good people, and so they don't know what to do. As in, Savannah couldn't just ask John to leave the Special Forces because that would be selfish and unfair to the country. But John would really love to stay with Savannah but he knows he has to finish his duty and serve the country together with his other mates.


and I couldn't lie, but here's the one thing I love even more about the movie:
it has got a HAPPY ending :)
haha


and by the way, I love how they keep saying to each other this and so I'll say it to you now:
"I'll see you soon then"

xoxo,
YouGorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment